Each kitchen and bathroom project is unique, it is designed with you in mind. We sit down and discuss all your wants, needs and wishes, as well as, your budget and style. We craft your kitchen & bath to function the best for you and your family's needs. Each step of the way we will coordinate with you, your contractor and whoever is apart of the design team to assure your job goes smoothly and gets finished in a timely manner. After seeing your stylized 3D perspective come to life in your home, you'll be amazed at the transformation of your space.
Luxury Kitchen & Bath offers over 100 door styles for you to choose from:
- Cubitac - Stock Cabinetry (Solid Birch Wood)
- Fabuwood - Stock Cabinetry (Solid birch Wood)
- Cuisimax/Laurier-max - Semi-Custom (Canadian product, specializes in various wood species & finishes)
- Milmonde - Semi-Custom (Canadian product, versatile company with Thermoform finishes & solid wood)
- Wellsford - Custom Cabinetry - (Multiple American wood species, Built for us in Stowe, Pennsylvania, color match is also an option in this line)
- Cambria - Quartz - One of the most popular Quartz is Cambria, it is 97% recycled material, cost effective and comes in a variety of gorgeous designs.
- Compac - Quartz - Has one of the most breath-taking carrera marble looks, prices are only slightly more than Cambria.
- LG - Quartz - Similar in popularity to Cambria at roughly the same price point. My two favorites by them are the Rocco & the Minuet.
- Hickory Hardware - Cabinetry hardware - I consider hardware the "jewelry" of cabinetry. Each knob and pull help you show off your style.
- Belwith & Keeler Hardware: Cabinetry hardware - I consider hardware the "jewelry" of cabinetry. Each knob and pull help you show off your style. I am the only dealer in Rockland County to carry this line.
We have a strong sense of community here and prefer to shop local. Here are some local businesses I recommend when working on your kitchen or bath project.
- Contractor: Anthony Mega - Anthony Mega Contracting
- Interior Designer: Marcy Sacks - Romancing the Home
- Tile Stores:
-The Tile Shop --- Nanuet, NY
-Town & Country Tile --- Suffern, NY
-Wayne Tile --- Ramsey, NJHours:
10:30AM - 7PM Mon-Fri
10:30AM - 2:30PM Saturday
Sundays by appointment onlyTelephone #:
When you're taking on a big project like a kitchen or a bath renovation, you want to hire someone that's going to be there for you every step of the way to guide you through the process, here's a brief description about me as a designer so you can get to know me a little better:About me, Jenna Mega, Your Kitchen & Bath Designer/Project Manager:
I come from an art and engineering background and currently am taking classes to become a certified Interior Designer. I derive from a family of contractors; My father has been a local contractor for the last 18 years (Anthony Mega Contracting) and my brother has worked closely by his side for 12 years. For the last 4 years I've been meeting with clients, measuring, creating 3D walk-throughs, ordering cabinetry, helping clients select cabinetry, quartz, hardware, plumbing fixtures and tiles. We decided to adventure out and create a showroom/design studio to allow people to be able to have a hands on experience of how the products we use work and feel. I'm a touch, see and visual person, I like to show you exactly what you're going to get, before you even say yes to a purchase. I want you to make the best and most educated decisions that will help us create your dream kitchen or bath. Our start to completion family owned and operated company will work professionally and diligently, each step of the way to help you create the kitchen or bath of your dreams.
If you would like to visit our showroom outside of our regular business hours, please call and make an appointment: 845.671.0620.
Support a local business today!
129 Main Street Nanuet, NY 10954
(Across from Nanuet Hotel & Bar or around the corner from The Shops at Nanuet)